Just wondered about invites during practice mode

Locker

Just wondered about invites during practice mode

Post by Locker »

Hi,

Sorry, but I was wondering if there is a pop up window to show you have an invite if you are in a room in practice mode? I couldn't find anything on here about that, but then again I am very new on here, so I could of easily missed it.

Thank you all!

Paul :) (Locker)

Testing

Re: Just wondered about invites during practice mode

Post by Testing »

Hi Paul, welcome to SnookerQ!

The invites feature is currently being worked on.

Thank you for getting in touch!

SquaredCue

Re: Just wondered about invites during practice mode

Post by SquaredCue »

The invite feature was added to the game in August 2021.

When you are the host at a table, you can invite players in the People / Invite window. Select the player you want to invite and click on the invite button in the bottom left corner.

When you are invited, you get a pop-up window showing the inviter and the match settings. There are separate buttons for accepting, declining and ignoring the invitation. If you accept it, you will be taken to that table immediately. It is also possible to simply close the invitation window and decide about it later. You can reopen the invite window anytime. However, invitations will expire when the inviter leaves the table and it is also possible that a game starts by the time you accept the invitation.

It is possible to invite people to a table as spectators when a game is already going on. The procedure is the very same.