Message after disconnection

Wizard

Message after disconnection

Post by Wizard »

My opponent has just experienced internet issues and I waited for some time before aborting the match. I was 1-0 up at the time in a best of 3 and disconnection happened midway through 2nd frame where I was in position to win then missed the key shot after opponent had disconnected.

Anyway regardless is there a way to send a message offline to a player explaining what happened after they disconnected? I think it might be a nice feature to have just explaining what they missed and why you chose to abort or end the match.

Juggernaut

Re: Message after disconnection

Post by Juggernaut »

Good suggestion. We will have offline messages in the future where users can also receive optional news and other important notices. So, it will be possible for users to send messages to offline users.

If you go to the table view, near the table chat box you'll see the greyed out "Messages" button. That's how users will be able to access the messages at the table. From the lobby view we'll have a new section for private messages.

Hope that clears it up. Thanks.

Wizard

Re: Message after disconnection

Post by Wizard »

Juggernaut wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:43 pm
Good suggestion. We will have offline messages in the future where users can also receive optional news and other important notices. So, it will be possible for users to send messages to offline users.

If you go to the table view, near the table chat box you'll see the greyed out "Messages" button. That's how users will be able to access the messages at the table. From the lobby view we'll have a new section for private messages.

Hope that clears it up. Thanks.
Nice already ahead of the game there :idea: