Software causing issues with my PC

Rockface66

Software causing issues with my PC

Post by Rockface66 »

Since ive installed the SnookerQ software my system has become very unstable - at first it would just sporadically freeze my system , but recently it just froze until i rebooted

Yesterday it got worse , now im not sure if its teh software ....but yesterday , whilst playing , Microsoft Explorer began to continiously reboot i.e program ending and restarting .

Ive had to uninstall the software which is annoying , its a very good with regards to the community and gameplay.

My PC is Windows 10 Pro , 64bit , 12gb ram - just thought id mention that.

[ Moved here from General Discussion forum and merged as duplicate. ]

Rockface66

Causing an unstable system

Post by Rockface66 »

Since ive installed the SnookerQ software my system has become very unstable - at first it would just sporadically freeze my system , but recently it just froze until i rebooted

Yesterday it got worse , now im not sure if its teh software ....but yesterday , whilst playing , Microsoft Explorer began to continiously reboot i.e program ending and restarting .

Ive had to uninstall the software which is annoying , its a very good with regards to the community and gameplay.

My PC is Windows 10 Pro , 64bit , 12gb ram - just thought id mention that.

SquaredCue

Re: Software causing issues with my PC

Post by SquaredCue »

Hello Rockface66,

The amount of RAM you reported is more than enough to safely use this game. If the problem persists, it may be a good idea to run a thorough memory test, though. In addition to that, the game has a certain CPU and GPU impact, of course. There is no external dependency other than launching the default web browser when clicking on external links and some buttons.

You can also try running the game in a smaller window instead of the maximized window size to see if it brings any change.

For more thorough analyzis, we would need more detailed information about your computer, the exact symptoms and their relation to the events happening in the game.