Bugs [SOLVED]

Hassan-Kashef

Bugs [SOLVED]

Post by Hassan-Kashef »

Many buttons are not working such as (tutorial - messages - Join a match).

When there is an ongoing match and i press watch it doesn't redirect me to the match view screen, i can only hear the sound of the match but cannot watch.

I'm playing on Windows 10 anyway

Thanks

SquaredCue

Re: Bugs

Post by SquaredCue »

Hello Hassan-Kashef,

It looks like a rare issue, we haven't heard about similar problems from other users. Does the game work for you in practice mode? Does it work when you play against someone else? When it stops working, what exactly happens? What do you see? Is there a way out of the error situation without closing the game? Some screenshots about the problem would come in handy, too.

Looking at the server logs does not say much about the problem so the issue is probably with your end. Have you tried different graphics settings? One handy change that has helped some users is to set Arena to OFF. You can also try the minimum window size. Does the problem exist with that, too?

Lucky-lucky-2021

Post by Lucky-lucky-2021 »

unfortunately I have same problem as well. most buttons not working. I am playing in practice session.

Mine is Windows 10.
thanks in advance for your help

saudmir

Post by saudmir »

the same is happening with my game, can't get into tutorial or start a match

SquaredCue

Post by SquaredCue »

Thanks for reporting this issue!

Can any of you help us identify the easiest, shortest way to reproduce the bug? For example, are the following steps enough to reproduce it?

- start the game
- fill username and password (or have it filled automatically)
- click the "Login" button
- select "Beta Lobby" (may be selected automatically)
- click the "Enter Lobby" button
- click the "PLAY" button at table 7 (or any other free table)

The expected effect of clicking the PLAY button is that the lobby view changes to the table view immediately. Does the lobby view remain on the screen for you? If so, is the lobby view alive? Can you chat in it? Or, is this view dead and all you can do is exit the game with the X or Alt-F4?

Please try to report very detailed information and write down the exact server time when it happened, it will help us find the relevant parts of the logs.

Thanks for your help!

saudmir

Post by saudmir »

SquaredCue wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:37 pm
Thanks for reporting this issue!

Can any of you help us identify the easiest, shortest way to reproduce the bug? For example, are the following steps enough to reproduce it?

- start the game
- fill username and password (or have it filled automatically)
- click the "Login" button
- select "Beta Lobby" (may be selected automatically)
- click the "Enter Lobby" button
- click the "PLAY" button at table 7 (or any other free table)

The expected effect of clicking the PLAY button is that the lobby view changes to the table view immediately. Does the lobby view remain on the screen for you? If so, is the lobby view alive? Can you chat in it? Or, is this view dead and all you can do is exit the game with the X or Alt-F4?

Please try to report very detailed information and write down the exact server time when it happened, it will help us find the relevant parts of the logs.

Thanks for your help!

Clicking play button doesn't do anything, remains on the screen.
Once I went into the lobby view and it didn't let me chat or do anything else other than just exit the game.

Server time: 18:03

SquaredCue

Post by SquaredCue »

Hello shaudmir,

As we discussed it online, the account was stuck in a bad state, probably after being disconnected while in Tutorial mode, and not even logging in an out, stopping and starting the game moved it out from that bad state. What can fix it is a server restart. The bugfix will be included after the restart so this issue will not pop up for other players any more.

BTW, a server restart a few weeks ago cured it for Hassan-Kashef but at that time the exact cause of the fault was not identified.

Your cooperation was a great help, thanks a lot!