Sound issues Lucas-Seb-2807

Wizard

Sound issues Lucas-Seb-2807

Post by Wizard »

Just chucking this one in here on behalf of the guy who just asked me the question whilst playing him member name in subject line.

"Mate I like 2 ask u about my sound system I'm getting like breaking glass sound and just crunching over the ref can't hear any sound of the balls go in or ref calling the shots do u know anything I can..."

Asked if he has any other sound devices attached like headphones or bluetooth speaker. Maybe just needs to check settings and make sure correct device is linked to the game?

Juggernaut

Re: Sound issues Lucas-Seb-2807

Post by Juggernaut »

Hi,

Thanks. It's a known issue and we'll find a solution for this.

I do remember a while back when a user had this same issue, he installed the K-Lite Codec pack and it worked for him. That might work short term but we'll look into this.

Wizard

Re: Sound issues Lucas-Seb-2807

Post by Wizard »

Juggernaut wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:41 am
Hi,

Thanks. It's a known issue and we'll find a solution for this.

I do remember a while back when a user had this same issue, he installed the K-Lite Codec pack and it worked for him. That might work short term, but we'll look into this.
That is a known fix maybe he just doesn't have the right codecs. Thanks for the response if I see him again, I will suggest he tries that. Computer tech so I can steer him through the download and install if required.