Invalid Login Details

Spud_Baker

Invalid Login Details

Post by Spud_Baker »

Hello everyone! New user here. I'm posting this topic within this sub-forum since it is an "issue". (At least to me.)

I have downloaded and installed the software yesterday (05 June 23) with no problems. I launched the software and created a new account. I verified my email address. And with my username and password can login to the forum but not into the game.

After filling out the login information and clicking on Login button I am instructed to select a lobby. I select one (I have tried both Players Lounge /Tournament Lobby with the same results) then click Enter Lobby only to get kicked back to the login screen with the messsage "Invalid Login Details."

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Juggernaut

Re: Invalid Login Details

Post by Juggernaut »

Hi Spud,

I can see you're logged into the Players Lounge right now. What was the exact problem? How did you solve it?

Thanks.

SquaredCue

Re: Invalid Login Details

Post by SquaredCue »

Hello,

If a password works for logging in to the game, that same passwords will also work for forum login. Try it from a different browser or make sure you clear cookies and other data for forum browsing. You can also try logging into the forum from a private / incognito browser session (CTRL-SHIFT-N in Chrome, CTRL-SHIFT-P in Firefox).

You can also contact us or other moderators in the game to discuss the issue.

Last but not least, welcome to SnookerQ! Enjoy your games.