Pro tournament

Discuss anything...
Patamdar

Pro tournament

Post by Patamdar »

Hi guys,
What is different in physycs between normal and pro tournament (game)?? is it different program codes?? Why i cant hit balls, in tournament, which i usual hit in practics mode or in usual games?

Juggernaut

Re: Pro tournament

Post by Juggernaut »

Hi Patamdar,

There are only 2 difficulty levels: Club and Pro.

Club is the easier level. It has bigger pockets and the error margins are narrower.

Pro is the harder level. It has tighter pockets and the error margins are wider. You will need better positioning on this level to have a good chance of making a decent break.

Learn about error margins here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxvROuk5VPA

The default difficulty level set in Practice Mode is Club, which you can change from the "Match Setup" window.

In the bottom left corner of the table screen, you can see what difficulty level is set for the table:

There is no difference between Pro in a normal match and Pro in a tournament/practice mode. Pro is the same everywhere and Club is the same everywhere.

I hope this has answered your question. Thanks.

Patamdar

Post by Patamdar »

Thank you . Question. When i in practice mode and change in setting to pro mode it automatically changed to club mode even i saved. How to save to pro mode in practice forever? Thanks

SquaredCue

Post by SquaredCue »

Go to My Account, which you can find in the top right corner of the lobby. Select Preferences, set the default Difficulty to Pro and click Save. If you go to an empty table, the Pro mode will set automatically.

Beware, this is also for matches against other players, not only for practice!